The Ultimate Free RuneScape Private Server

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

THE MOST SECRET SECRETS EVER! notes... this is if torax ever decides that we can leave the island...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
magesayshi

PostSubject: THE MOST SECRET SECRETS EVER! notes... this is if torax ever decides that we can leave the island...   Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:37 am

Glitch number 1. taking the bota 2 entrana WILL take you 2 yanille this IS THE ONLY way to get 2 to that members area

Glitch number 2, SPICE STORES located in addy they req 65 thief but give 9k! this is awsome for xp and money.

glicth number 3: CAGES IN SEERS when you unlock them you end up in falador!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torax
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST SECRET SECRETS EVER! notes... this is if torax ever decides that we can leave the island...   Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:46 am

Thank you for reporting to Administrators about the Dragon Dungeon glitch. This has fixed the 3 you've posted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://knights-realm.forumotion.com
magesayshi

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST SECRET SECRETS EVER! notes... this is if torax ever decides that we can leave the island...   Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:29 pm

Why cant i sell anything 2 gen store....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*saradomin*

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST SECRET SECRETS EVER! notes... this is if torax ever decides that we can leave the island...   Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:07 pm

idk how or why but i clicked something earliar and zipped into a wall and couldnt move or tele. i had to have david teleme to him to get out. it was the castle wall next to the herb shop. i will try to see what i did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST SECRET SECRETS EVER! notes... this is if torax ever decides that we can leave the island...   

Back to top Go down

THE MOST SECRET SECRETS EVER! notes... this is if torax ever decides that we can leave the island...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knight's Realm :: Harmful Bugs (Bug Report)-
Jump to: